Monday, December 10, 2007

Tagged by Jana...grrrr

I knew it was coming soon as I told her I had made a Blog...smh. Thanks Jana (http://janasclassicdesigns.blogspot.com/).

The rules are:
1. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
2. People who are tagged need to write a post on their own blog (about their eight things) and post these rules.
3. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

Ok..8 random facts about me...

1. I am a notorious procrastinator, as you can tell by this...I do things at the last possible minute.

2. I absolutely hate to drive and I have a terrible sense of direction. Anytime I have to go on a road trip (even if it just to the next town) I have to have my map from MapQuest, or Yahoo Maps. They have been a lifesaver for me.

3. I am horribly frightened of any kind of bug. If it has more then 2 legs you will see me screaming and running around like a woman gone mad.

4. I totally changed my career 5 years ago and I am currently a nurse in a Adult Detention Facility (Jail in other words) and I love it. Each day is totally different, and not a nite goes by when I don't find myself bent over in laughter.

5. I am totally crazy about my Second Life Love (StarChilld Sinclair).

6. Zelly is my real name too. I have never been good at picking names so I always stick to my own.

7. I make the best baked macaroni and cheese in the world..lol. At every family function, thats the dish I have to bring or I will get strung up on a pole.

8. I am a widow (young one), and my life revolves around my daughter..which means I am also a ATM, a taxi driver, and a maid...welcome to my world...lol.

Thats it folks...Im sure by this time everyone in the entire SL world has been tagged....thats what happenes when you procrastinate.

ZZ

No comments: